Shipping calculated at checkout.
Aggressively styled with a fresh weight and proportion, SHOWGOER lands a knockout punch to the traditional 1950s cat-eye frame.
Inspired by the cool screen sirens of French new wave cinema, SHOWGOER tantalizes with the possibility of concealed identities. Its angular dimensions suggest a new and rebellious attitude, from the bold new weight of the acetate frame to the slender titanium inlay that borders its perimeter—details that are reminiscent of punk-era revivals of the cat-eye shape.
- ACETATE WITH INLAID TITANIUM DETAIL
- THIN TITANIUM INLAY EXTENDS THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE FRAME
- CUSTOM WIRE CORE WITH INTRICATE PRESSED DETAIL
- DITA’S UNIQUE HEX SCREW HINGES
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN ASIAN FIT
- MADE IN JAPAN
- TEMPLE LENGTH — 145 MM
- LENS WIDTH — 50 MM
- NOSE BRIDGE LENGTH — 20 MM